Dr. Linh Bradberry
Dr. Linh Bradberry, known by her patients as “Dr. Linh,” is highly skilled in general and family dentistry. After earning her doctorate degree from Tufts School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, Dr. Linh practiced dentistry in two successful offices in Jacksonville, Florida. Dr. Linh provides comprehensive, affordable, family dental care in a friendly, relaxing, stress-free environment consistent with the “aloha spirit” practiced in her home state of Hawaii. Dr. Linh is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), Florida Dental Association (FDA) and the Northeast Florida Dental Hygiene Association (NFDHA).
Dr. Linh’s Education and Certifications
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry, Tufts University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Science, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida
- National University of Singapore, Republic of Singapore
- Bachelor of Science & Technology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Advanced Dental Seminars of Jacksonville
- Invisalign ® Certification
- Aesthetic Continuum Certification by Heartland Dental
- Special training in medically compromised patients and geriatrics
Ortega River Dentistry, we practice “conservative” dentistry, meaning we work hard to preserve the teeth in your mouth through prevention and maintenance. We will never push unneeded or unnecessary procedures or treatments. For any course of action, we will fully explain and educate you on the recommended treatment and all of your available options. If needed, we can facilitate financing or stage the treatment over time to make treatment affordable to you. Dr. Linh and her highly trained staff provide a caring, stress-free environment.
Serving Jacksonville’s Southside, Baymeadows, Ortega, Riverside, Avondale, Orange Park and Westside areas, we have two conveniently located office at 5911 Timuquana Road, #202, just east of Blanding Blvd. Our spacious facilities include ample parking and a comfortable waiting area where you will be greeted promptly and warmly by our office staff. We offer state-of-the-art exam and treatment rooms overlooking a scenic, nature view, as well as a relaxation room with a Shinzu massage chair that you can enjoy either before or after your appointment. Please call (904) 864-2222 for more information or to schedule an appointment. We hope to hear from you soon!